Partnership with The GPF Apostolic Missions network Inc involves a covenant connection. It is a commitment to help Advance the Kingdom of God in every Nation to establish an international Network of Ekklesia (The Church) … built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ Himself being the chief cornerstone of the Apostolic Foundation (Eph. 2:20) ,and to join the Ekklesia (The Church) back to the Nation Israel.
We are committed to reach Cities, Nations and Regions with the Gospel of the Kingdom of God by establishing strategic Apostolic Hubs across Africa then build Highways that link multiple Hubs to form Apostolic Networks in order to establish alignment for Regional Transformation. Every Soul that is saved and life that is changed through this initiative is credited to the heavenly accounts of our Vision Partners.
What is a Partner?
- A partner is “one who shares responsibility in some common activity with another individual or group.”
- A Vision Partner is “Someone who is committed to this ministry and shares its vision.”
- Partnership is “the relationship between people who support one another in achievement of a common goal”
By no means is partnership just an avenue through which to raise finances. Instead it involves a mutual exchange of faithfulness. Brother Badia and the Apostolic Council strive to reciprocate in a meaningful way the commitment that our vision partners show by interceding for our vision partners, teach wholesome doctrine, encourage, instruct, correct errors, discipline the impenitent, periodically offer special gifts for spiritual edification and growth etc.
This supervision and ministry is done through personal visits, letters, and by dispatching apostolic delegates. The purpose of this apostolic connection is to assure that partner churches and friends have a wholesome faith, live in holiness, maintain the unity, serve others in love and evangelize the world. As far as we are concerned, all of our Partners are VIPs (Very Important Partners)!
- Ask the lord whether or not He is leading you to partner with us. If He is, make yourself available to Him to guide you further
And this they did, not as we hoped, but first gave themselves to the lord and then to us by the will of God. (2Corinthians 8:5)
- Help us to recruit new Vision Partners
- Support us financially as the lord will lay in your heart: “Not Because I desire a gift: but I desire fruit that may abound to your account” ( Philippians 4:17) Your willingness to support this ministry financially makes a difference. Your precious financial gifts are used to:
- Establish Regional Apostolic Hubs, build infrastructure and so much more.
- Produce products and publish materials used to help others grow spiritually and prosper in every area of life.
- Help us launch Schools of Ministry across Africa for equipping the Saints for the work of the ministry. (Ephesians 4:11,12)
- Host Conferences , workshops and seminars to impact millions of lives in Africa;
- Provide Educational Scholarships in all levels of education
- Send Brother Peter Badia and the AfriMissions Team to minister the Gospel.
The AfriMissions Team travel across Africa each year and minister hundreds of hours in order to make a mark in the lives of as many people as possible. Pray that they will continue to please the lord and be fruitful in everything they do for the Kingdom of God (Colossians 1:9-11).
We appreciate all that you do for the Kingdom through Partnership and we pray God’s Continuous favor and blessings in your life! Not only are you contributing to the success of this ministry, you are equally partaking in the blessings associated with touching God and His people.
YOU CAN REACH US AT ANY TIME