Relations with Churches in our Network
The GPF Apostolic Missions Network Inc. is committed to enhancing the development of a network of churches that are willing to do missions together. This network would be able to respond to the changing world of missions, be willing to work together on the basis of shared beliefs and values and be able to cope with the diversity of the network. This Network will attempt to:
- encourage local church health, realizing that effective missions is a bi-product of healthy churches;
- work with other service providers to develop network structures that will enhance the ability of the network to be effective;
- facilitate the development of partnership relationships between churches, ministers and ministries especially where there are multi-cultural and cross-cultural mission opportunities;
- encourage and facilitate the development of regional clusters of churches; bringing together church leaders on a regional basis for the purpose church planting
- hopefully other purposes will also emerge over time;
- encourage the engagement of key people to contribute to the development of the network at a national level; and
- provide resources for understanding and promoting modern missions here and there.
Fivefold Translocal MINISTRY: Ministry Description
According to Ephesians 4:11-12, the five ministry gifts of the apostle, prophet, evangelist, pastor and teacher are called by the Lord to equip the saints to minister and encourage the body of Christ.
Affirmation and Accountability
Fivefold ministers, who have proven ministries and are recommended by their eldership as having a broader sphere of ministry than to their own and congregation, may be recognized and affirmed by the Regional Apostolic Council to serve translocally. Fivefold translocal ministers who are affirmed by the Regional Apostolic Council will relate to the Regional Apostolic Council for their ministry and to the local eldership where they are ministering during their ministry. They will be accountable for their personal lives, family etc. to the elders in the partner church to which they are committed.
We partner with ministers, churches, and organizations that are impacting the world with the Gospel. Are you interested in joining us? Learn about our three types of membership below.