Can you imagine the power you have to touch lives around the globe through the love of Christ! As a Hub Builder you can reach out in partnership with us to make a significant difference in Africa. “Hub Builders align with the Apostolic Hub to take a leadership role in building the Kingdom of God. They are willing to assist other believers, ministries, and business’ to accomplish the Great Commission. A Hub builder is focused on Kingdom advancement globally and in the local community through alignment with other effective, and strategic ministries and individuals.”
The Hub has a revival response like the ecclesiastical city-wide church of Ephesus building unity in the community. It forms Networks for shared mission in the city. Example: Antioch, which was a “Hub” for trans-local church-planting and mission. apostolic people BOTH send and are sent. It takes senders and sent out ones to establish an apostolic hub. (Acts 11:19-30, 13:1-14:28)
Consider advancing the Kingdom of God to another level as you expand your area of influence today! John commands us to love those we send to far lands with a hands-on kind of love, even if we don’t know them personally precisely because we are partners in the gospel!
…Therefore we ought to support people like these, that we may be fellow workers for the truth, 3 John 5-8
Taking the gospel to the nations is not an easy task. Through the Apostolic Hub Initiative, this Ministry is reaching out to the seven mountains of societal influence and sending disciple making missionaries on each mountain to invade, occupy and influence. As they go out to advance the Kingdom of God sometime they become discouraged and consider quitting. Why? They feel as if they are entirely on their own, without the active support of sending brothers and sisters who can uphold, encourage, provide, and pray for them. It is our desire to facilitate the Apostolic Hubs as we regularly conduct trainings and meet specific needs as the Body of Christ comes together to Advance the Apostolic Gospel of the Kingdom.
This Network’s vision is to see multiple Apostolic Hubs established across Africa in partnership with Churches, families, individuals or Sunday school classes who are strategically praying for, communicating with, and regularly sending packages to their adopted Apostolic Hubs.
Bottom line: It is our earnest desire that each of our Missionary Teams will have real and consistent care just as 3 John says they should. Would your group be willing to adopt an Apostolic Hub and provide the care and love the missionary team needs? If so, here are your next steps:
- Talk it over as a group. Pray about it as a group. Discern your ability and willingness, as a group, to commit the time, energy, resources, and relational investment necessary to love one of our missionary teams well, “in a manner worthy of God” (verse 6).
- Get started. There are numerous ways you can care for your Missionary Team :
- Prayer– Get prayer requests from the Apostolic Hub and pray as a group at least once a month.
- Care packages– Commit to send a care package to your missionary once a year.
- Faith Promise Giving ( An Apostolic Plan of Giving)
– Faith promise is a scriptural plan of giving based upon the Apostolic method ( 1corinthians 16:1-2 ; 2Corinthians 8:1-5 , 8:10, 9:7-10).
– Faith promise is a spiritual covenant between an Individual and God. Unlike a pledge which is based on the ability of the giver. Faith Promise is based on the ability of God to provide.
– Faith Promise is an agreement that, as God provides, the donor will give a specific amount monthly or weekly to the missionary offering of the local church /congregation.
-Faith promise is a spiritual experience that requires the exercise of Good stewardship and faith in God.
- Give :- Your financial contributions will help spread Christ’s message of hope and healing to so many people and places; around the corner and around the world. From giving a single gift to scheduling an ongoing contribution, you can do it safely and securely here. Online Contributions via PayPal
- Visit them– Encourage group members to schedule a visit to an apostolic Hub in Africa. You could do this individually or as a group, if possible. An Apostolic Hub is designed to draw and unify local believers into a regional base of global ministry operation that impacts the surrounding communities as they pray, worship, and get God’s strategies and solutions for governance, business, education, media, art & entertainment, family, and the Body of Christ.
- The Hub seeks to equip the Body of Christ by instilling faith-vision to pioneer, take new ground, bring something out of nothing, penetrate, restructure and advance the Kingdom of God on the 7 mountains of societal influence. This doesn’t mean we leave “church,” but it does mean our heart makes a healthy shift in emphasis from receiving in church to ministering in our mountain.
If you want to partner with an Apostolic Hub, please email The Network to start the process at firstname.lastname@example.org