The GPF Apostolic Missions Network Inc. is an international apostolic movement called to advance the Kingdom of God into the Nations. An apostolic movement is a family of Churches and ministries comprising of people with various gifts that share common vision, values, goals and a commitment to plant and nurture churches and ministries throughout the world.
GPF : The Global Prayer Force
- THE GPF: The Global Prayer Force, a prayer force of worshipping watchmen was birthed in the state of Punjab India in the year 2000 with Peter Badia and team as they engaged in Apostolic work in South west Asia .
- The Prayer force joined partnership with Jerusalem House of Prayer For all Nations (JHOPFAN) in Israel, to raise and equip worshipping watchmen to war in prayer and intercession for the work of God in south west Asia
- The Global Prayer Force further partnered with the International Christian Embassy Jerusalem (ICEJ) to stand in support of the Jewish people and the Nation Israel.
- In the year 2002 Peter Badia incorporated the principles of “PRAYER UNION” into the tenets of The Global Prayer Force in consultation with, Barry Reed of Auckland New Zealand who developed an intercessory tool from John Hyde’s Punjab Prayer Union (1904). Prayer Union is a call to unite together in prayer for revival and Spiritual awakening.
- Peter Badia relocated to Kenya in 2003 and launched The Global Prayer Force while maintaining relational partnership with Jerusalem House of Prayer For All Nations- JHOPFAN (Israel) to raise and equip worshipping watchmen to war in prayer and intercession for the work of God in Africa
AMN: Apostolic Missions Network
- In 2007 Peter & Olive Badia Consolidated the multifaceted Vision and call the lord gave them and founded The GPF Apostolic Missions Network Inc. to advance the Apostolic Gospel if the Kingdom in Africa and Beyond.
- Peter & Olive Badia Launched The GPF Apostolic Missions Network Inc. in USA on
9th Feb. 2009, setting it up as an incorporated body under section 501 c 3 of the USA’s Internal Revenue Code for non -profit corporations and also obtained Tax exemption status the same year.
- This Movement has been sending Apostolic Teams and volunteers for short term missions to Africa and Asia since 2010.
- Pan-Afrique Centre for Missiology affiliated to the Apostolic Network was launched in 2018 to promote collaborative Research, capacity building, Training and constructive dialogue on missiological and theological issues growing out of the mandate of the church in Africa to “Disciple Nations.”