- THE ALLIANCE
- JEWISH ROOTS
Israel – Ekklesia Alliance (IEA) exists to facilitate and nurture meaningful relationships between Israel and Ekklesia (The Church) , equipping and enabling the Jews and Gentiles to be more effective in their callings to fulfil their end-time destiny as One New Man , accelerating the advancement of the Apostolic Gospel of the Kingdom to the Nations of the Earth and back to Jerusalem .
- This Alliance accepts that the ‘man’ whom Christ created in Ephesians 2:15 is not an individual human being, but a people. Our position is that Paul did not use the word anēr but anthrōpos; both words can mean ‘man,’ ‘human’ or ‘husband,’ but the latter can also mean ‘people’ as a collective noun, which fits the context best.
- The Alliance recognizes that Gentile believers are not to become Jewish, but they are to identify with the Jews, or Israel, as they cleave to Israel’s Messiah and are thus brought into the commonwealth of Israel as co-citizens (but never co-Israelites!). When we put our faith in the Redeemer who came through the Jews, we enter into a line of those who have trusted God according to His revealed grace and redemptive purpose.
- In the light of Paul’s olive tree metaphor (Rom 11:13–24), The Alliance recognizes that Gentiles are referred to as branches of a wild olive tree, by faith in Jesus they are ‘grafted in’ to the cultivated olive tree, Likewise, Gentile believers ‘became a sharer of the root of the olive tree’s richness,’ (11:17)Paul warns the Romans, however, not to boast against the natural branches who were broken off in unbelief but, instead, relish the kindness of God. When the broken branches come to faith, as Jewish Believers, they will be grafted back into their own tree and be nourished along with the Gentiles by the same root.
- Being the body of Christ means that we have been brought into a Jewish inheritance. We have our salvation because we are fellow citizens with Israel and have become heirs of the promise of Abraham—that God would be the God of his descendants. The root of God’s covenant with Israel supports us the grafted in branches; we do not support the root (Romans 11:18).
- We are not an independent body over against Israel. We have been grafted in to the true Israel. God forbid that anyone would distort the good news of Christ’s reconciling work into anti-Semitism. The new authority of “politically correct” speech will call it that. But God, who wills the salvation of Israel, does not call it that. Our hearts’ desire and prayer to God is that Israel be saved (Romans 10:1)— that Israel according to the flesh become with us the true Israel, the body of Christ.
- Israel – Ekklesia Alliance (IEA) recognizes that the unity of the ‘one new man’ which Christ created is not a unity which erases the differences between Jew and Gentile but one which removes the enmity between the two (Ephesians 2:14). Jewish believers in Yeshuah ‘fulfill their appointed role when they are the ekklesia in Israel and Israel in the ekklesia.
- This Alliance recognizes that Unity and distinction must go hand-in-hand. Neither unity nor distinction of Jesus-believing Jews and Gentiles should be emphasised at the expense of the other. The interplay between these two aspects of their relationship creates a tension of interdependence which results in mutual blessing. ‘Just as husband and wife have distinct roles within God’s ideal of a unified, joyful whole, so it is with his calling of Israel and the nations.
Together with facilitating and nurturing Relationships this Alliance has also initiated new initiatives such as:
Based on our common Biblical heritage, we work hand-in-hand with our Jewish brothers and sisters to help bring the Chosen People back to the Promised Land, and ensure its safety and security.
This is what the Lord God says:
“Behold, I will lift up My hand to the nations, And set up My flag to the peoples; And they will bring your sons in their arms, And your daughters will be carried on their shoulders.– Isaiah 49:22We are privileged to be living in times when we can witness the fulfillment of the prophetic visions before our very eyes, as new immigrants arrive in Israel every day. As it says in the Book of Isaiah: “He will raise a banner for the nations and gather the exiles of Israel; he will assemble the scattered people of Judah from the four corners of the earth” (Isaiah 11:12).
HA BARACK INITIATIVE
OUR MISSION :To Bring the blessings from the Nations to Israel and to Receive the blessings back to the Nations
“Now I will rescue you and make you both a symbol and a source of blessing!” Zechariah 8:13.
The promises of the prophetic word are already being fulfilled in our time. Israel turned into a country state again in 1948, and has from that point forward become a wellspring of development, security and blessing to the entire world. In this season of history it is significant for the Ekklesia to raise the importance of the state of Israel and the Jewish people to the community, and remember the words spoken to Abraham thousands of years ago: “Those who bless you I will bless.”
The Alliance is committed to establishes Citywide Apostolic Hubs across the nations, giving local Ekklesia Groups ( eGroups) a platform where Kingdom minded believers are Equipped, Trained, Educated on the importance of Standing with Israel, Launched and Commissioned into ministry to advance the Kingdom of God, Change lives, Transform cities and Disciple Nations.
The Hub is designed to draw and unify local believers into a regional base of global ministry operation that impacts the surrounding communities as they pray, worship, and get God’s strategies and solutions for governance, business, education, media, art & entertainment, family, and the Body of Christ (Church and Ministries).
- Conduct conferences and summits in order to establish national and regional awareness.
- Being a force for reconciliation and partnership in churches for a common goal to love Jerusalem.
- Initiate information platforms and meeting points for business and industrial networking.
- Facilitate NGO coordination between Israel and the nations.
- Bring Nations to Israel as pilgrims and tourists to discover the land of the Bible and the modern state of Israel, and bringing the blessings back to Jerusalem as Nations stand in solidarity with Jewish people.
As Believers, we have an amazing heritage, the Jewish roots of our faith, the need to care for Israel, and the blessings that follow. We understand that the Church was founded by Jewish Believers in Messiah, the Church at its inception was virtually entirely Jewish, and it remained so until the Gospel began to spread out of Jerusalem. Ultimately the Gospel spread to Antioch, where the first Gentile congregation began, the base from which the Gospel spread into all the world. The Jews were the “first fruit” …the “first people” (through Abraham) to understand a covenant God. They then relayed the riches of that truth to the world, and through their agency, the Messiah came into the world.
The Greatest Gift: the wonder of the gift of Jesus to mankind. “God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son…” God gave His Son through the Jews who came and lived as a Jew. Jesus Himself, speaking to the woman of Samaria, said, “Salvation is of the Jews.” So Scripture speaks to us very clearly: We’re dealing with the roots of everything that has to do with the revelation of God to humankind. The proof of this is in the very existence of the Jews as a people and the fact that they’ve been recovered as a nation. Just like Jesus, the Jews had a unique understanding of the long-lasting covenant that God ordained with the nation of Israel.
To truly understand the promises of a Covenant you must understand God’s perfect nature and that He cannot lie. Therefore, any promises He makes, past, present, and future, must be fulfilled. His promise to the nation of Israel is restoration, and He states that the Gentile Church will be a part of this fulfilment. Our desire is to be part of God’s End time plan for Israel and to see His covenant restored with His people which is part of Biblical prophecy.
We are experiencing the fulfilment of the Romans 11:25-27 prophesy today: “For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written: ‘The Deliverer will come out of Zion, and He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob, for this is My covenant with them, when I take away their sins.’”
The Word of God calls Jews the “root” and Gentiles the “branches.” We’re reminded that while “because of unbelief, some of them were broken off and you stand by faith,” we are not to become haughty but to fear. When the two, Jew and Gentile, become one, grafted together in Christ, it is a powerful cord. It is not easily broken (Eccl 4:12) ! Without this very simple but complex revelation, the Church is literally cut off from its source. We are grafted into Zion—not the other way around.
There is evidence, now more than ever, of God’s restorative promises being fulfilled to Israel. We are witnessing more and more Believers longing to relate with the Hebrew God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob—the God of our spiritual forefathers who Never changes and never forgets His first love, As a Covenant Partner with us, your active participation demonstrates your commitment to build a bridge of unity between Ekklesia (the Church) and Israel. Your continuous Prayer Partnership and MONTHLY pledge supports Israel’s people, land, environment, and economy. When you answer this call, you will be taking part in a mission that stands by Israel as a bridge of truth… united in Jesus Christ—Yeshua the Messiah!
Our Covenant Partners are more than just friends; we share in the same vision, the same calling to demonstrate our commitment to build a bridge of unity between Israel and Ekklesia (The Church); as Fishers, we are called to warn the Jewish people and encourage them to come back to their homeland Jeremiah 16:16 “Behold, I will send for many fishers” Our Covenant partners are committed to help the Jewish people return to Israel, financially or in whatever way we can. Isaiah 49:22 says that God will beckon to the Gentiles, and they will carry them back to Israel on their shoulders and in their arms. In the First Century, the Jewish people took the Gospel to the Gentiles in the Four Corners of the earth. Now God is saying to the Christian Gentiles, “Watch for the hunters, and help the Jewish people come back to Jerusalem and to the messiah in these last Days.” The hunters are anti-Semitic people such as neo-Nazis, Islamic Fundamentalists etc. Many of you are potential fishers, if you are not already being fishermen. Those who want to understand the mystery of God’s Covenant and to walk in it, long to be a part of the Father’s business to further His Kingdom.
So many in the Church today have lost touch with the Jewish roots of their faith. They continue to walk unaware of the covenant relationship that was initiated by their Father in Heaven with the nation of Israel. To make matters worse, many believe replacement theory doctrines that assume the Church has replaced Israel altogether.
By denying Israel’s existence as the apple of God’s eye, the blessings of God are hindered from operating in a Believer’s life. Remember God’s promise to the chosen people in Genesis 12:3? “I will bless those who bless you [Israel]…”
What is a Covenant?
A covenant agreement is the foundation of our relationship with God. The powerful relationship between God and man can be understood through Covenant. The Bible speaks of seven covenants, four of which are directed toward the nation of Israel.
These covenants are binding agreements that cannot be broken. They are stepping stones toward restoring the relationship between God and man that were lost when Adam sinned in the Garden.
Jesus was the fulfilment of this restoration. The covenant agreements of the Old Testament were NOT replaced by a new one but rather completed through Yeshua’s blood, as He took our place in judgment.
JOIN US AND BECOME A COVENANT PARTNER TODAY!
We need people like you to stand with us. I need to know, as a leader that you are standing with me to Advocate for Israel-Ekklesia Alliance! Through your loving Covenant Partnership, you will consistently work toward mending relationships and bringing hope to hurting people. More than that… the Jewish people and the nation of Israel need to know that YOU are standing with THEM. Your long-term MONTHLY contribution brings such relief to SO MANY!
By committing to sow MONTHLY, you are guaranteeing that we can complete the projects already promised within record time, while also continuing to look toward the future—providing hope to the lives of many we have yet to meet.
A MONTHLY donation brings security to our vision. Knowing that we can count on your support twelve months out of the year provides both encouragement and confidence to execute our projects.
Won’t you become a Covenant Partner today? Won’t you support the apple of God’s eye? Be a part of blessing the nation of Israel, and we can guarantee that you will see an incredible return on your investment!
While we cannot all commit the same amounts, we can all give. If this is your first time giving, or if you’re looking to give beyond what you’ve done before, here are some ways to develop your gift of generosity.
- Pray for wisdom about your financial decisions.
- Ask God to increase your faith through your giving, and to show you what He would have you and your family do.
- Make a plan. Decide how much you would like to give and go to www.apostolicmissionsnetwork.org to set up recurring donations to automate the process.
- If you live within USA, financial gift to support this ministry, honorariums or love offerings in the form of a check be made payable to: The GPF Apostolic Missions Network Inc.
(A Tax exempt receipt will be provided for your convenience.)
You can deposit a cheque/ cash over the counter at any Branch of BANK OF AMERICA
with the following details:-
Account Name : GPF Apostolic Missions Network
Account Number : 305000301776 Routing /Transit Number 103000017
Bank : Bank of America Oklahoma City
Zelle : email@example.com
PayPal : firstname.lastname@example.org
M-Pesa : +254713892349
CONTACT US FOR COLLABORATION