CODE OF ETHICS
It is a requirement that every member of The GPF Apostolic Missions Network Inc accept and adhere to the following ministerial ethics: Each member has a right to their own style and personality as they follow Christ.
- To conduct ones affairs in: morals, finances, and business relations with a high degree of Christian integrity.
- To maintain a teachable spirit towards the other leaders of the Apostolic Network.
- To speak in a respectful and edifying manner where other members of the Apostolic Network are concerned.
- To abstain, directly or indirectly, in any issue that would cause a church split.
- To not sow seeds of discord among the body by gossip, rumors and opinionated criticism.
- To abstain from the consumption or use of alcohol, tobacco and illegal drugs.
- To pursue a Christian relationship with other members of the Apostolic Network.
- To respect the rights of others and allow them to be different, as long as their actions comply with the written Word of God.
- To deal justly as the Scriptures command concerning all areas of fellowship, relationships, unity and brotherly love.
- To follow the procedure as commanded in the Scriptures when faced with a brother or sister who is in violation of these ethics or any other Biblical moral standard.
- To agree to adhere to our statement of faith and ministerial Ethics.
Each member shall abide by the following:
- Members must walk with integrity, excellence, and respect for oneself and others
- Members should realize the significance of their connection to Apostolic Network, and conduct themselves as honourable ambassadors of the same.
- Members should not openly degrade, humiliate, and/or demean person(s) in an attempt to exalt themselves or assert their authority.
- Members are expected to demonstrate both Christ-like attitude and behaviour when working with issues that necessitate executive decision, insight, and expertise.
- Members must not jeopardize the growth or image of the Apostolic Network at large, by public sin, personal degradation, aggrandizement, accusation, and/or an attempt to exercise their individual influence in the Apostolic Network
- Members, in accordance with biblical principles, should refrain from idle gossip and rumours.