We are always eager to accept “a door of utterance” for our school. Extension campuses help spread the Gospel to many more who desire to learn about the Good News and how to rightly divide the Word of Truth. Starting an ISAM Extension Campus offers many benefits.
HERE ARE A FEW:
- An ISAM Extension Campus enhances the profile of your church or ministry by offering your community higher education that they may not otherwise have available to them.
- Extension Campus directors and instructors can continue progress toward their personal educational goals through credits earned by teaching.
- Extension Campus directors and instructors have an opportunity to teach and train Christian leaders, thus fulfilling another part of the Great Commission.
- Becoming an Extension Campus allows you to be part of an established Network of Apostolic Schools of Missions with a world vision. We’ve done all the start-up, work now you can provide a quality education for a reasonable cost.
- ISAM has established programs with supporting material such as syllabi, outlines, quizzes, tests and answer keys. The texts for the core courses have been selected. All you need to provide is a qualified teacher. This ensures that your students benefit a high-quality, established program.
- With the Main Campus providing administrative support for only a portion of the tuition received, the Extension Campus can generate additional ministry income.
- Each affiliate will pay to ISAM the annual fees that were agreed upon in the affiliate agreement contract.
- We exercise no control over the affiliate school. Each Campus is responsible for its own operating costs and expenditures. We only provide the organizational materials and curriculum to enable you to fulfil your vision.
Responsibilities of an Affiliate Bible School:
- Each Affiliate School must independently sign a Bible School Contract.
- ISAM contracts may not be transferred to another School.
- This contract is for a two year period and renewable annually thereafter.
*There will be an assessment and evaluation process each year to determine if School will continue as School Extension Campus.
ISAM will Provide the following:
- A letter of Acceptance
- A Covenant Agreement Document
- An Affiliation Certificate
- Administrative Manual to help in the daily operations of the School